Doha, 5 December 2019 â€“ QNB Group, the greatest standard bank in the Middle East and Africa, recently announced the launch of a fresh advertising for the customers in party of Qatar National Day, providing an unique price to any or all its clients when trying to get your own loan across its branch system, beginning with 11 to 22 December 2019.
QNBâ€™s clients will enjoy a personal bank loan with an exclusive and restricted time interest of 4.25% p.a., aided by the choice of the grace period as much as 6 months. Additionally, clients will immediately be given free international remittances or more to 200,000 life that is welcome tips, upon transferring their salaries and availing your own loan, while clients getting a fresh charge card throughout the advertising duration may benefit from free interest acquisitions for as much as 3 months.
Being a reward that is added eight Qatari nationals and four expatriates whom avail your own loan through to the end of March 2020 can each win a money award of QR50, 000.
Ms. Heba Al-Tamimi, General Manager, QNB Group Retail, stated, them to celebrate Qatar National Day utilizing the most useful rewarding offer in the country.â€œ I wish to take this chance to congratulate the proud individuals of Qatar, invitingâ€
â€œWe have actually built these unique advantages and exclusive proposes to show our appreciation in this special event and commemorate this wedding day with this clients.â€ Ms. Al-Tamimi included.
QNB continues to offer individuals in Qatar with market-leading services and products, permitting them to fulfil their monetary aspirations and relish the lifestyle experiences that are best.
QNB Groupâ€™s existence through its subsidiaries and connect organizations also includes significantly more than 31 nations across three continents, supplying a range that is comprehensive of services and products. The final amount of employees is significantly more than 29,000 working through 1,100 places, having an ATM community greater than 4,300 devices.
Terms and Condition
I acknowledge that most the after info is complete & correct in accordance with the most useful of my knowledge & with no obligation regarding the Bank.
Kindly start a short-term account in my title in accordance with the following Terms, Conditions & Pledges:
We have accepted and read most of the conditions and terms stated earlier.
Eligibility and conditions and terms for scholarship applications
You might be qualified to submit an application for a scholarship if the criteria are met by you and conditions the following:
- Students should comply with the specified time period limit for graduation and must excel into the approved major.
- Students may maybe not alter specialization without previous authorization through the Bank (Coordinator of scholar Affairs Department, QNB hr dept.)
- The student must abide by the laws while the certain procedures recommended because of the curriculum of this university plus the Bank as previously mentioned within the scholarship agreement.
- The pupil must work with the financial institution for example years for virtually any of study immediately after graduation year. If she or he will not graduate in the duration decided, or will not finish the analysis, or doesn’t work in the bank after graduation, the student pledges to cover the costs dependant on the scholarship agreement together with interior laws of this bank.
- The pupil needs to be invested in learning also to the performing hours as per the scholarship agreement together with laws associated with the college in addition to Bank while keeping the appropriate performance needed of this pupil in the scholarship contract.
- No lack is allowed during studies or exams except having a leave that is official of that is accepted because of the University citing genuine reasons.
In the event of acceptance for the scholarship, the applicant would be at the mercy of the after initial conditions (details and conditions would be added within the last agreement):
We have accepted and read all of the conditions and terms stated earlier.